FAQ’s 2018-06-07T12:31:56+00:00

What Homecare Services do you provide?  

 At E&T Homecare Agency we offer a unique selection of quality home care services that include general home care, Live in-home care, Personal Care, Independent Living Dementia and Hospital Discharge Support explicitly tailored to our client’s individual needs. However, here at E&T Homecare Agency, we understand that our client’s need for support does not end with their health-related needs. Therefore, we also offer our clients extra support services which include domestic cleaner and personal shoppers.  

How does the process of arranging a Registered Nurse or Carer work?

We will come and meet with you either in the hospital or your home, to carry out a Risk Assessment and to discuss your nursing or care requirements. With your consent and input, we will then develop a Care Plan specific to your circumstances and needs.

Do you provide live-in Carers?

Yes, we provide live-in Carers throughout London.

What is the minimum visit time you offer?

To provide a quality, person-centered service, our minimum visit time is 1 hour.

Are you able to work with District Nurses and social services to provide additional nursing or care at home?

Yes, we are used to working with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to provide our clients with a comprehensive solution to their medical and nursing needs.

What happens if there is a medical emergency whilst the nurse or carer is looking after someone?

Our Registered Nurses and Carers are trained to deal with emergencies when they are working alone in someone’s home and will call 999 in the event of an emergency.

How do you ensure your staff is trustworthy?

Our recruitment processes are extremely stringent and include face-to-face interviews, reference checks, criminal record checks (DBS) and occupational health clearances. Also, our staff is regularly supervised in our clients’ homes.

Are you able to escort patients within the UK?

Yes. We can provide a Registered Nurse or Carer to travel with you either to go on holidays or for repatriation